- Make up to 5 round bath bombs
- Make up to 8 shaped bath bombs
- Vanilla fragrance to scent your bath bombs
- Create white, red, blue, purple, pink or marbled bath bombs
- Lava Laugh and Instant Surprise Soda activities
- Explore acid and base reactions
- Discover the secrets of carbon dioxide
- Dimensions: 56.3Lx28.5Wx22.5Hcm
- Contents: 50g sodium bicarbonate, 20g citric acid, 20g corn starch, 20ml glycerin, red and blue colouring, vanilla fragrance, 2-part round mould, 3-part shaped mould, compressing stick, spoon, sticks, beaker, safety goggles, and instruction manual
Bath Bomb Factory
Create your own fizzy bath bombs with the Wild Science Bath Bombs Factory. Mould heart, flower and butterfly shapes, add a splash of colour and scent your bath bombs. It’s the perfect way to learn about fizzing carbon dioxide and acid and base reactions.
The bath bombs kids make with the Wild Science Bath Bombs Factory are bath-time safe and pH balanced. Mix the sodium bicarbonate and citric acid with corn starch to create the perfect bath bomb. Once dropped in water, Wild Science bath bombs set off a fabulous fizzing reaction. The end result is a soft feeling, neutral solution ideal for bathing.
Explore the science of fizz with fun experiments to make floating bombs, volcano mix, foaming eruptions and lots of fizzy shapes. Follow the colour-illustrated activity guide to see how it’s done! The Wild Science Bath Bombs Factory has everything you need to discover the wild side of fizz.
This sensory toy is amazing fizzy fun, providing a tactile experience for children. Sensory toys can help develop communication, fine motor skills and creative play.