By accessing, using and purchasing (“Service”) from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated below (the “Terms”). Do not use this Service, until you have read and agreed to the below Terms. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Service. Use or continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of these Terms, as may be amended from time to time.
For the purposes of these Terms “you” or “your” shall refer to you, the user and the purchaser; and “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to The Science Store Malta.
Orders of Product(s) are subject to availability. When you place an order, we will confirm it by email, but the order will only become legally binding on us when we send you an email confirming dispatch of the Product(s). If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as we reasonably can.
We try to ensure that product details displayed on the Website are correct and up-to-date. However, any error or omission in any information on the Website, or in any other communication or document issued by us, may be corrected without any liability on our part. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you have already paid for the Product(s) at the erroneous price, you will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel.
Images of products on the Website are intended as a guide and the actual product may differ slightly in some respects. All weights and dimensions given are approximate.
Before clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button, you should check that your order summary is correct. You should print or retain your email confirmation in case you need to contact us about your order.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT. The prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total order price (if applicable).
Orders can be paid for immediately by credit or debit card. Cash on delivery or pick up is also accepted. If the item is not paid for by credit or debit card, we reserve the right to sell it if it is not picked up after a week from order date. If we cannot accept your order for any reason, we will process a full refund within seven days.
We offer free delivery on all orders in Malta when spending a minimum of €50. For orders less than €50, a €4 charge is applied. Delivery to Gozo is free when spending over €75, otherwise it costs €6. We do our best to deliver in-stock items within five business day after receiving your order. You may also opt to pick up the order from Birzebbuga or Zejtun. Pick up arrangements will be done after placing the order.
We have a 15-day return policy. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received it. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To return, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 99211820.
6. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE
- You acknowledge that the purchasing service may be denied and your account terminated at any time.
- You may request that your account is deleted prior to expiry/termination of these Terms, together with all content you have previously sent and your personal information, such as names and email addresses. In such case, please let us know.
7. NO WARRANTY
- “as is” and “with all faults” without warranty of any kind expressed or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties, expressed, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, warranty of merchantability, accurate/fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. We do not warrant that the use in whole or in part of the Service will be interrupted or error free, or that any content transmitted via the Service will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all, or that will meet your requirements.
- The Goods purchased from this website have the benefit of a warranty given by their respective manufacturers provided that you comply with a number of conditions as well as conditions provided with the Warranty (“Warranty Conditions”)
- Pursuant to the Data Protection Act, The Science Store has a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information collected voluntary from you and will abide by such duty. The Science Store pledges to safeguard and prevent unauthorised access and will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give your consent to do so.
- The Science Store shall store your personal information on its systems for as long as necessary depending on the purpose to which it was provided or until you request it is deleted.
- You have certain rights under existing data protection legislation including the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and you may request it from us verbally or in writing.
Personal Data Collected
We will collect the log-in information that you will be providing us when registering for the Service, cookie and usage data via the Service. Any information provided during its use shall also be stored (such as payment information, etc. )
We shall use a number of cookies that will provide us with information to help improve the website, the marketing activity and our advertising campaigns.
At any point in time, you may adjust your hardware settings to not accept cookies. However, this may affect the functionality of services.
Unless disabled, cookies may store your certain information you input.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms are subject to the laws of Malta whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com