€13.99 incl. VAT
The Pacific Ocean is the largest of all the world’s oceans, and also the deepest. It’s home to thousands of different species of marine life, including birds, reptiles, mammals, fish, and invertebrates.
- History: Found between Asia, Australia and the Americas, the Pacific Ocean is so large in area that it can fit all of the land masses of the world within its borders. It covers nearly 64 million square miles – nearly a third of the entire surface of the Earth. It’s home to the Mariana Trench, which reaches 35,797 feet deep, and the Galapagos Islands, which are home to some amazing unique species of animals found nowhere else on Earth.
- Characteristics: This set of hand-painted figures includes a variety of animal species found in the vast Pacific Ocean. It includes a Gray Whale, a Sea Lion, a Pacific White-sided Dolphin, a Galapagos Penguin, a Blue-footed Booby, a Tortoise, a Blue Tang, a Tiger Shark, a Crab, and an Octopus.
- Size: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 13 inches tall, this TOOB® is a little larger than the size of a standard American ruler and features 10 figures of oceanic animals that range from ½ to 3 ¼ inches long.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
Only 2 left in stock