€13.99 incl. VAT
Take to the stars with this Safari Space Toob! This set includes 2 astronauts, Private Ham (the First Space Chimp), Saturn V Rocket, Gemini Capsule, Apollo Spacecraft, Lunar Rover, a Space Shuttle, Hubble Space Telescope, and satellite.
- History: The first human space flight took place on April 21st 1961 in Russia as part of the Vostok program. However, it wasn’t until 1969 when humans first landed on the closest natural satellite, the Moon, in the spacecraft Apollo 11 as part of the Apollo program. You can be a part of both history and the future with these amazing figurines.
- Characteristics: Experience America’s space program, including the early days of the Gemini project, the Apollo missions, and with your imagination, any future expeditions! These individually designed and precisely painted figurines are wonderful for display in a diorama, as additions to your model collection, for educational purposes, or just for old fashioned creative fun. They make excellent Montessori toys for lessons about science and the history of space exploration.
- Size: This set contains 10 figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall while the Toob itself measures 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler.
- The Space TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.